|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||White box + flat card + outer box (K=A)|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 working days for sample and small order; within 3-4 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per Month|
|Rated Voltage:||120V/277VAC 50/60Hz||Stand-by Power:||≤1W|
|Operating Frequency:||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz，ISM Band||Hold Tn, 10 Min / 20 Min / 30 Min)ime:||5S/30S/1min/3min/20min/30min (remote Control Settings: 30 S / 5 S / 1 Min / 3 Min / 5 Mi|
|Detection Area:||100%/50%（remote Control Settings：100%/75%/50%/25%）||Detecting Radius:||3-5m (ceiling Mounting:3m)|
|Mounting Height:||Support 6m Max.|
Microwave Motion Sensor Stand-alone Minor Motion Sensor with Daylight Harvesting for Office Application MSA012
1) Adopt Merrytek patented Minor motion detecting technology for small movement ,suitable for offices, conference rooms, classrooms and other applications
2) Anti air conditioning, fans and other interference;
3) Built-in daylight harvesting technology to achieve accurate constant light
4) Parameters can be adjusted by remote control or DIP switch
5) Equipped with infrared remote control, the transmitting Angle can be adjusted to accurately adjust the target sensor;
6) Wide voltage 120-277vac input, common in European and American markets;
7) Supports flush-mounted stand-alone installation
|Input||Operating voltage||108-305VAC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage||120V/277VAC 50/60Hz|
|Surge test||N—L: 1kV|
|Output||Working mode||ON/OFF 1-10V dimming|
|Type of load||Inductive or resistive|
400W (Inductive) 800W (resistive) @120V AC
800W (Inductive) 1000W (resistive) @277v AC
|Max.surge capacity||50A (50% Ipeak, twidth =500uS, 277Vac full load, cold start); 80A (50% Ipeak, twidth =200uS, 277Vac, full load, cold start)|
|Dim interface||1-10V Dimming||< 50mA(Non-constant source)|
|wiring mode||Press the terminal|
|Sensor parameters||Operating frequency||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz,ISM band|
|Transmitting power||0.5mW Max.|
(remote control Settings: 30 s / 5 s / 1 min / 3 min / 5 min, 10 min / 20 min / 30 min)
|Stand-by dim Level||10/20/30/50% (remote control setting: 10/20/30/50%)|
0 s / 1 min / 3 min / 10 min / 30 min / + up
(remote control Settings: 0 s / 10 s / 1 min / 3 min / 5 min, 10 min / 30 min/Disable)
|Detection Area||100%/50%(remote control Settings:100%/75%/50%/25%)|
|Detection range (radius)||3-5m (ceiling mounting;3m)|
|Mounting height||support 6m Max.|
|Detecting Angle||150°(wall mounting) 360°(ceiling mounting)|
|Operating envrionment||Operating Temperature||-25℃…+55℃ Humidity: 85% (non-dew)|
|Storage Temperature/humidity||-40℃…+80℃ Humidity: 85% (non-dew)|
|Certificate Standards||Safety standards||EN61058-1|
|Environmental Requirement||Compliant to RoHS|
|Others||Wiring||"L N ground" port diameter: 0.75-1.5 mm2 "1-10v" port diameter: 0.75-1.0 mm2|
|Protection Class||Class II|
|Package||White box + flat card + outer box (K=A)|
|Life time||50000h @ Ta full load|
|Note 1. “N/A”means not available. 2. Detection area is effected on volume of motion object and motion speed. The detection area is tested by a 165cm height person and walking speed is 0.5m/s|
People's normal working life in the body gentle motion sensing, in non-sleep conditions to achieve approximate human presence detection.
A. On-off function (WITHOUT DH)
B. 2 step dimming function (WITHOUT DH)
C. 3 step dimming function (WITHOUT DH)
D. On-off function (WITH DH)
E. 2 Step dimming function (WITH DH)
F. 3 Step dimming function (WITH DH)
*The sensor is recommend to connect one load only. Connect more than one loads need to consider the load and surge capacity.
7. Detection pattern
Horizontal installation: 3m Sensor range setting:
Sensor range setting:
8. Dip switch settings
The control of indicator light
Stand-by DIM Level
|4||5||brightness||Constant voltage output|
9. Remote control
10. Canceling the sensor function
The sensor function can be canceled by quick Switching off/on 3 times within 2 seconds. Turn off/on the power again to recover sensor function .
The light will turn on 100% brightness in the initial energizing sensor, and turn to low brightness 10 seconds later (the brightness set by stand-by dim level). During initialization, no external motion sensing signal will be detected.
12. Factory setting
The control of indicator light:normal Detection Area:100% Hold Time:5S Daylight Sensor:Disable Stand-by Period: 0S Stand-by DIM Level:10%
13. Application notice
1. The interval between multiple installations is 3m.
2. The use of Daylight harvesting functions need to use with MH10 remote control to use.
3. The product is switched on and off three times in a row within 2S, and the product enters the normally bright mode.
4. The product is set by remote control. After each setting is successful, the load light will flash once, which means the setting is successful.
5. There should be no metal plate, glass cover and other materials with high medium density in front of the sensor, which is easy to trigger by mistake.
6. If it cannot be installed in a room that vibrates for a long time, the vibration signal will be regarded as a mobile signal to trigger the sensor.
7. Turn off the indicator light in normal use to avoid affecting the constant light control!The first dial code needs to be set to OFF state